What is the best method to attract traffic? Search engines! Today, we tell you what are the main tools needed for a successful SEO, take a look!

To begin with, it is worth noting that the first search engines appeared in the early 90’s, until Google appeared in 1996, and from then on, many more were created! Among them Yahoo!

From this began the boom of the Web, and people realized that you could really make money with the Online world, that’s how the importance of attracting traffic on web portals was understood.

Now, by definition, we understand that “search engine optimization or search engine optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website in the organic results of the different search engines, action named by its English title, SEO (Search Engine Optimization)”.

With this in mind, today, we will talk about the fundamental tools to make a really successful SEO, to achieve this, 90% is to be clear about the objective and the audience we are targeting, develop a coherent strategy with both, and know how to develop it, the remaining 10% is based on the tools that are applied to meet the objectives set.

The general tools for SEO are Google, the most basic one, but from it several important sub-tools are deployed:

  • Google Webmaster Tools: Ideal to indicate to Google how your website should be interpreted, its functions are to notify your website errors, penalties and even detected links.
  • Google Analytics: It is used to know what your users do on your website and how they get to it.
  • Excel: Essential tool for data analysis, link building, competition, reporting, etc.

The next step to take into account is the Keywords planning, this is how you know where the traffic is, the competition and you know where to target to get the benefit you are looking for, besides Google, there are more tools that can help you:

  • Adwords Keyword Planner: When you are in Adwords, go to Tools and Analysis, then click on Keyword Planner, of course it does not compare with Google, but it gives you very useful keyword suggestions,
  • Übersuggest: Suggests words for a specific term based on Google’s autocomplete, it throws up a variety of useful combinations.
  • oogle Trends: Allows you to view search trends over time segmented by country and area.

Another important aspect to take into account is competence and knowing how to evaluate it, to achieve it, you have these tools:

  • Open Site Explorer: It is an ideal MOZ tool to compare the competition, it allows you to know authority, social and link profile metrics.
  • Alexa: One of the Internet’s foremost authorities on traffic measurement!
  • Quicksprout: This tool completely analyzes your website taking into account the loading time, display and code errors, has a social media Analytics tool that gives you a list of the most shared pages of a domain, ideal for analyzing blogs or e-commerce, you can get ideas for successful content!

(57-1) 312-315 1534 / (57-1) 310-323 9822




Call Now Button