WHAT ARE THE WORLD’S FAVORITE APPS?
Today, applications are moving and revolutionizing the world, thanks to the different technological advances that make them the best allies for companies.
Below, we present a ranking of the most outstanding applications worldwide, get to know them and do not hesitate to download them, as they are essential and we guarantee that they will be a trend for a long time.
- Google Maps: It is considered the most used application, because of the 1000 million smart mobile devices that exist, 54% have this App installed; this thanks to its usefulness and functionality that it offers to each of its users.
- Facebook: The second most downloaded application, at least 40% of Smartphones have it installed; this talking only about the App, since if registered users are concerned it has millions in the world.
- Youtube: Around 35% of mobile devices have it installed, which reflects the importance being given to this recreational application.
- Google+: Present in 30% of mobile devices, the App of this social network is growing favorably.
- We chat: WhatsApp’s direct competitor, which has been growing since its creation as an instant messaging App, its downloads reach 27% of Smartphone users.
- Twitter: Considered the second most famous social network, it occupies the sixth place in the ranking of the most used applications worldwide, its share reaches 22% of users.
- Skype: Worldwide communication platform application, with a 22% share of downloads.
- Facebook Chat: Application linked to Facebook but also independent, it has 22% of downloads by Smartphone users.
- WhatsApp: Occupies the ninth place in the ranking, surprisingly it has been devalued thanks to other free Apps that offer similar services, it has a share of 17% of downloads on Smartphone.
- Instagram: With 10% of downloads it occupies the last place, although its position does not make it a bad quality App, since it is considered one of the preferred ones if photography and interaction are concerned.
Apps become necessary if you are looking for a more direct approach with each of your customers. Did you know? Which is your favorite App?